Sunday, October 5, 2008

A little bit of everyday...

This past week China celebrated National Day, so we got a week off (makes sense, no?). So besides galavanting about this big ol' country, I also had the chance to break out "the chunk," as I affectionately call my Nikon D200, and shoot not only the countryside but bits of my life. I though I would post some photos of my everyday here in Shantou, to help all you visual people (like me) see a bit more into my life. It involve these things as of late:

Skype chats with this handsome man...

Tea. Gung-Fu to be exact...
Practicing Chinese, learning about the culture, and reading...

More tea...and occasional Asian candy, Chinese tv, and of course music...

Sitting on my window seat (with my plant) and watching the world below...
Welcome to my China!
This is Pt. 1 - images of my room and lovely home to come soon!

Zaijian!

No comments: