Thursday, March 26, 2009

I love technology...

So my blogging came to a halt this past month.

My new computer, the one I raved about in a previous post, got a CD jammed in the drive (don't ask me how, all I did was insert it...) and I've been without it for the past 3 weeks. It's been held hostage in a Apple repair center in Hong Kong. With no way to mail it to me (you can't mail electronics into the country), and I can't go back until next month, so...

March = computer-less.

1st, my hard drive crashed
2nd, my computer CD drive crashed
I love technology. woo!

I've been reading, watching episodes of the Amazing Race off a thumb drive, journaling, more reading, Tae Bo-ing, listening, watching, thinking, learning, waiting, trusting.

I'll try to post soon.

1 comment:

LI SHUO said...

I love technology, too