Saturday, February 21, 2009

Oh, the joys of teaching...

I have 22 classes a week this semester, including Saturdays, which has left me officially beat. I know, I'm teaching nothing compared to most full time teachers, but hey, I DO have at least 40 kids per class.

Amongst the joy of being covered in chalk, planning lessons, and trying to successfully communicate my mother language (ha), I get to browse the internet and stumble across little things like this:

A poem.

Oh, how I laughed!

Also, I'm rediscovering my love for books. I have always enjoyed reading, though I've never been an avid reader. But in going through our donated books and organizing them onto our new book shelves, I have so enjoyed reading through a lot of them. I found an unabridged copy of "Peter Pan" and stole it. I just started reading it. :)

Oh, the joys of teaching...

1 comment:

genevieve said...

so i saw your clocks on your page and thought they were really cool and i copied you and added some to my page until i realized both my and your clocks are wrong... check the times way off!