Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Program!

Some images from our AMAZing Christmas program at Rong Chang Hope School!

The kids were fabulous, the costumes were all handmade by our Headmaster and teachers, and the evening was so incredible:


getting ready...


some of my beautiful 3rd graders


the Headmaster - isn't she absolutely regal?

preschool girls' dance


Kung Fu - 4th grade



Donna and Johnny, our MCs, using their English with Jenny,
the music teacher and my Chinese teacher



1st and 2nd graders


"Santa" came to visit bringing presents for the kids



2nd grade boys


Girls' dance 1st-5th grade


3rd grade




our cook played the Chinese violin


5th grade played the recorder


on of my little 2nd graders singing a solo


4th grade girls


Now tell me, do I have the raddest job, or what?

Happy Chinese New Year!